I might be a vegetarian but I have yet to give up bacon! Candied Bacon has a sweet smoky taste that goes great with pancakes, on top of deviled eggs or eat straight out of the oven! Candied Bacon is addictive!
Always Bake Your Bacon Without Pre-heating Your Oven! It makes the Bacon crisp with a little chew… and not burnt crisp.
It is so yummy that you will start adding it to many of your recipes!
1lb package of Bacon
1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
Directions for Oven:
- Brush Bacon, laid out on a sheet pan, with Maple Syrup and Sprinkle Brown Sugar on top
- Place sheet pan of prepared Bacon in a cold oven.
- Turn oven on at 350 degrees and bake for 35 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Directions for Grill:
- Preheat Grill to High
- Follow the directions above except instead of a sheet pan, use a cast iron pan.
- Cook 10 minutes on the first side, flip and cook for 5 minutes or until desired crispness.
@2017 All rights reserved. Camp•Golf•Eat. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.